How to apply concession discounts to your account


As you are part of an embedded network unfortunately we cannot apply discounts or concessions directly to your utility accounts. DHHS allows only Authorised Retailers to perform this service. However, you may be entitled to apply for a Non-Mains Energy Concession if you are a concession holder who relies on LPG, firewood, alternative fuel and/or non-mains metered electricity (this is how your electricity is set-up for the embedded network) for domestic heating, cooking and hot water. You can use this form HERE to apply for assistance. You will need to contact the Department of Health & Human services (DHHS) directly.

Concessions Information Line: 1800 658 521
State Concessions, 10/50 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne VIC 3000

Once you talk to DHHS they will request certain invoices in order to process your concession rebate. We will supply these to you.


As in Victoria, we cannot apply discounts or concessions directly to your account. However, if you are entitled to apply for an Energy Rebate, you will can contact the NSW Department of Trade & Investment to apply. The NSW Government offers a number of rebates to eligible customers to help pay your energy bills. These rebates are funded by the NSW Government and include:


Low Income Household Rebate – for customers who hold eligible concession cards issued by the Federal Department of Human Services or the Department of Veterans Affairs;


Family Energy Rebate – available to customers who have received the Family Tax Benefit from the Federal Department of Human Services;


Life Support Electricity Rebate – for households where residents use certain medical equipment necessary to sustain life;


Medical Energy Rebate – for eligible customers who have a medically diagnosed inability to self-regulate body temperature when exposed to extremes of environmental temperatures.

In NSW, people who live within an embedded electrical network are referred to as “On-Supplied” Customers. In order to gain your rebate from your electricity the form is available through this link.

To find out more about your eligibility or how to apply, call Service NSW on 13 77 88 or visit NSW Department of Trade & Investment.