Account Enquiries

If you have an enquiry regarding the service we provide to you please fill in your details in the form below.

You can also contact us with your enquiry by:

Phone: 1300 323 263

If English is not your first language, you can speak to the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS). You can contact the TIS on 131 450 at no cost anywhere in Australia.

If you have a hearing or speech impairment, please call the National Relay Service:

  • Voice Relay: 1300 555 727
  • TTY: 133 677
  • SMS Relay: 0423 677 767

Account Authority Form

If you wish to appoint an Authorised Representative to act on your behalf with Energy On, please complete the form below. Please contact us if you would like this form sent to you via post.

Energy On Authorised Representative Form

Once you have completed the form, please return a signed copy to

Faults and Emergencies

If there is an electrical emergency where there is risk to life or property, please call emergency services by dialling 000.

For building faults or power failures, please contact your local distributor. This information can be found on your Energy On utility bill.

No Power, Disconnections and Reconnections

If you power is off, check to see if your main switch, and any other switches, on the switch board in your property are in the "On" position. If they are "On" and there is still no electricity, turn "Off" the main switch and safety switch then back "On".

If you still do not have power, please check throughout the building to see if this is a building wide fault and follow the instructions above under Faults and Emergencies.

If your power has been disconnected by Energy On for any reason relating to our Connection, Disconnection and Reconnection Policy, available here, information regarding connection and disconnection is only available during business hours.

Feedback and Complaints

Energy On adopts a customer-focused approach and appreciates feedback. If at any time you are unhappy with the service you have received please let us know by emailing:

You may lodge a complaint with us at any time about any aspect of our services and, if you do, we are obliged to abide by our Complaint Handling Policy. For more information on this please refer to the Energy On Complaint Handling Policy on our Policy Page.

You have the option to contact the Energy & Water Ombudsman in your state for independent advice and assistance, but we hope that you would speak with us first. Here's how you can contact your state's Ombudsman:

You can contact the Ombudsman in your state at any time for independent advice and assistance.

energy on 214381

Account Enquiry

Fill in your details in the form below. Once you submit the form, someone from our team will be in touch.

Alternatively, If you have a question regarding the service we provide to you, please see our contact page for details on how to get in touch with us.